What am I doing?

My girlfriend will kick the shit out of you.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Work

I have a job.

It doesn't involve sharks or dinosaurs, and there are no lasers except those in the printers. But I sit around and do technical stuff and talk about swine flu (H1N1 = Hini = Heinie, geddit?).

I was doing some ip work on one of the office computers when my mouse started moving by itself. I thought I was hallucinating but then it began opening random windows and I freaked out a little bit. After my coworkers had revived me by shoving Ritalin down my throat and called a guy to repair the photocopier, I went back to the computer, only to find A MESSAGE waiting for me.

"Dig forty paces north of the statue of the praying woman," it said. I bought a shovel, and spent the next hour burrowing through worm-rotted corpses of the long-ago dead, before I found a jade ring with the inscription, "To my beloved Alice, may the wind take you swiftly."

Okay no I don't work in Silent Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment