What am I doing?

My girlfriend will kick the shit out of you.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Wish I Could Wear Monocles

I always thought forte sounded like some sort of drink. It would be a drink pretentious people would order - like a grande forte - and would be filled with all sorts of expensive sounding things, like Guava Extract, Fufuberry Juice, and the anal glands of Persian cats.

Maybe it's just the 'é' at the end of the word. Grand-ay. Fort-ay. I don't think people understand that to speak pig latin, you need to move the first letter to the end of the word. But considering all the hype about the swine flu, I can understand why people are being a little cautious. I was surprised too. I mean, people always told me that pigs couldn't fly, and now everyone is talking about swine flew.

Ramen noodles look like big blonde pubic hairs.

1 comment:

  1. Two “probable cases” of swine flu infection in Virginia were announced.
    The video from the scene:
    swine flu infection-news!!!

    ReplyDelete