What am I doing?

My girlfriend will kick the shit out of you.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Naked Potato

A conversation:

"Arrrrghhh. Why is it so fucking warm?!"
"Hey, don't swear."
"Jesus, fine!"
"And don't use the Lord's name in vain!"
"Alright. But it's friggin' hot!"
"Well, you are wearing long pants under a down blanket."
"Ugh. My underwear is getting really sweaty."
"That's gross. Take it off."
"What?"
"Just take your pants off."
"But... I'll be naked."
"Yeah, but you're under a blanket."
"My door is open!"
"It's the middle of the night, no one is going to see anything."
"I guess. Ugh, stupid long pants. Stupid underwear. Okay, now I'm naked."
"Haha, I can't believe I convinced you to do that."
"Well, I'm not that hot anymore."
"But now your naked body is all over your bedsheets."
"I'll wash them tomorrow. Plus I'm clean."
"I wonder if anyone else can hear us."
"They're probably sleeping."
"Yeah but I thought I just heard Lise cough."
"She's probably terrified."
"Kristie might hear us, she's just upstairs."
"She's outside doing silly things. That's why the window is closed, remember?"
"Oh yeah. Well, I guess her actions led to me taking off my clothes... That's sort of innuendo."
"Or maybe you're just stupid."
"I'm not stupid. I'm just crazy."
"You're the one who took off your clothes! That's stupid."
"I'm really hungry is what I am. I want food."
"What, at... 2 a.m.?"
"Yeah. But I'm too tired to make anything..."
"How about chips, do you have any chips?"
"Ugh, I don't want to eat chips. Salt and stuff all over my PJs."
"You're not in your PJs. You're naked."
"Oh. You're right."

So I spent a good hour sitting naked in my bed eating potato chips. Talking to myself.

2 comments: