What am I doing?

My girlfriend will kick the shit out of you.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Office Bitch

I have a job now.


I'm working as a technical writer for the university. This job entails bending over and taking it from the massive tangle of shit we call the McMaster University website. It'll be my job to navigate and map the horribly wrangled, dimly-lit corners of the server. For 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, 16 weeks a summer.

At least Kristie is working a block away from me. By the time September rolls around, we'll be married and have six children. She'll gain 40 pounds, let go of her appearance. I'll be out at the bars every night, peeing in public, yelling at little children... Wait. I do that anyways. Huh. Cool.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Welcome to office life. Be glad. You got to choose who gives it to you.

    :P

    At the very least, you have access to servers! You know what that means? You get to launch large scale DDoS attacks! Chutzpah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooouuugggh. Office bitchdom isn't that bad. Just watch out for the coffee machine. He's got a surprising attachment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao. You're such a freaky muffin bag of chapstick goo.
    And I'm not going to look on the bright side, OB. There isn't one. =P Maybe you could sneak office supplies as a small way of sticking it to the man... ^_~

    ReplyDelete