What am I doing?

My girlfriend will kick the shit out of you.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Do We Do Now?

I have Pokemon ON MY CELL PHONE. Love Android. Now if I can get that app where my phone gives me blowjobs, it'll be perfect.

So what are the current plans? I watched the Book of Eli and once you put some thought into it, the movie is rife with religious significance that doesn't appear obvious upon first viewing. I really enjoyed the movie because it was religion as it should be - a simple story of faith, rather than the Church's insistence on doctrine and tradition. I wonder if it's time for a religious 'renaissance'. Jesus rebelled against Jewish authorities - maybe it's time for someone to reset the modern Catholic church.

I'm planning a week-long wilderness excursion with Jon. Current plans are to take up archery again, get a gun license, do a week-long wine tour, and some other possible skill sets. Parkour and martial arts have taken a downturn since winter began, but since the weather is improving, I'm going to start adventuring a lot more with Nik and whoever else.

I think one of the most important things to learn at this point is world culture - many people are only exposed to their locality and never experience another lifestyle. I'm going to travel this summer to as many places as I can, just to get a bit more of a worldview before I decide what to do with my life.

Booksmarts pale in comparison to cultural knowledge, wisdom, understanding. I'd rather develop the skills I need to make the world a better place for everyone, instead of just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment