What am I doing?

My girlfriend will kick the shit out of you.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

PEOSC WUT

So I went down to Kingston. Fucking love engineering conferences.

Let's just say that the conference itself was interesting but ran on for way too long. The nightlife, on the other hand, is amazing. Engineers from around the world have so many things in common, but are different enough to make things interesting. We share the same cheers, but with different verses. We love drinking, but some like beer and others rum. We all are hideous nerd-freaks.

I designed an eco-friendly house that I was thinking about refining. It would be really cool to present to the city as a viable housing option. We'll see if people think I'm a genius or a retard. Don't answer that.

If you haven't found Google Mystery yet, hit it up. It's become an engine for 'missions', where clicking 'search' will usually turn up some sort of mission a previous user has left for you. I used it to get random strangers to text my girlfriend cute messages, because I'm a lazy ass who can't do it himself, and has no regards for his loved one's safety from creepers. I mean, I'm sweet. Who would doubt.

New tip: Bring reusable containers to grocery stores to pack fruits and veggies and meat, or to take-out places. Save the environment and all that.

Okay guys. I made port-wine braised shrimp with kung pao sauce, and it is fucking glorious. PAECE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment